Insect screens have become indispensable; Nowadays every house, restaurant, hotel and office utilize them; the screens provide not only protection against insects but also an optimal filter against atmospheric pollution such as dust particles and pollens.
We offers a wide range of secure, reliable and functional made-to-measure insect screens: screens that are renowned for their elegance, potential size (maximum 600 × 500cm) and the ease with which they may be installed and used.
Anti-insect aluminium roller blinds available with manual (chain, spring or crank) or motorized operation, and a choice of different models depending upon the specific requirements.
- Box wide choice depending upon the size of the insect screen.
- Side channels: The type of side channel determines which family the blind belongs to:
- B family: G39, G49 or GT45 – with the double task of constraining the fabric (plastic buttons run inside the rail) and closing the lateral gaps (hence reducing light infiltration: important for blackout systems). Suitable for small to medium sized blinds of widths up to 250cm (only for indoor applications).
- R family: G80 - with metal rods inserted in horizontal pockets that keep the net inside the rail, ideal for large dimensions.
- S family: GS33, GS43 or GS58 – with the SHY Zip System that both provides perfect impenetrability and exceptional wind resistance.
- Bottom rail: the rail serves as a weight to keep the fabric taut, choice of shapes and colors available.
- Roller tube: the choice of the tube depends upon the width of the blind and the chosen operation method.
- Fabric: Roll-up, washable insect net in high quality fiberglass with PVC welded borders on 4 sides for a long life and improved weather resistance.
- Choice of operating method (spring, chain, crank or motorised).
- Removable rod with bayonet or hook fitting; 90° through wall coupling (crank operation).
- Remote control, electronic control units for multi-level automation.
- Choice of face, lateral or ceiling mounting.
- Available also in the version with double box for sky lights or winter gardens.
- The insect screens may be easily mounted on any type and size of window or balcony.
- Wide choice of boxes and side channels that can be supplied to match the color of the window frames.
- Telescopic side channels (GT45 or SHY system) are available to allow fitting to crooked walls (up to 10mm difference).
- Box, side channels and bottom rail supplied with brush to guarantee maximum impenetrability.
- Our design office will resolve even the most complex of problems: the insect screen may be tailored to satisfy any design or installation request.